- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- It Takes All Sorts June 15 - July 6 2013
- Spring into Summer Irene McCann May 18 - June 8 2013
- Bling, String and Zing April 27 - May 18
- Living Art Nichola Martin Apr 20 - May 11 2013
- Paintings for Spring Mar 23 - April 13 2013
- An Artist's View Feb 23 - Mar 16 2013
- Xmas Collection Dec 1 2012 - Jan 26 2013
- Edinburgh Art Fair Nov 16 - 18 2012
- John Lowrie Morrison O.B.E Nov 3 - 24 2012
- Inside and Out Oct 6 - 27 2012
- Autumn Exhibition Sept 8 - 29 2012
- Summer Collection June 16 - July 7 2012
- Barbara Robertson May 19 - June 9 2012
- Forthcoming Exhibitions 2012
- Gift Vouchers
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Originally established in Dundee's historic Nethergate as the Queen's Gallery in 1999 by Joyce McGlone, Gallery Q has an enviable reputation for being one of Scotland's leading Fine Art and Sculpture galleries and framing workshops.
Gallery Q represents a variety of carefully selected contemporary artists and jewellers who create original works of art. Many of the artists are household names but Gallery Q also supports young emerging artists and makers across Scotland. The 'whitespace' Gallery offers a welcoming environment to view and enjoy a superb collection of original fine art, prints, sculpture and art-inspired accessories.
If you are unable to visit the gallery you can buy online, and we are more than happy to email images to you. Please feel free to contact us for information on current exhibitions as they are constantly changing. Gallery Q also regularly attends the major art fairs around the UK and we would be delighted to see you at our stand.
Click here to find out more.