- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Spring into Summer Irene McCann May 18 - June 8 2013
- Bling, String and Zing April 27 - May 18
- Living Art Nichola Martin Apr 20 - May 11 2013
- Paintings for Spring Mar 23 - April 13 2013
- An Artist's View Feb 23 - Mar 16 2013
- Xmas Collection Dec 1 2012 - Jan 26 2013
- Edinburgh Art Fair Nov 16 - 18 2012
- John Lowrie Morrison O.B.E Nov 3 - 24 2012
- Inside and Out Oct 6 - 27 2012
- Autumn Exhibition Sept 8 - 29 2012
- Summer Collection June 16 - July 7 2012
- Barbara Robertson May 19 - June 9 2012
- Forthcoming Exhibitions 2012
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
About Own Art
The Own Art scheme is designed to make it easy and affordable for everyone to buy contemporary works of art and craft including paintings, photography, sculpture, glassware and artist-made jewellery and furniture.
Loans are available from as little as £100 up to £2,000 for the purchase of work in any media, provided that it is by a living artist. Loans are repayable over 10 months in interest free instalments, Representative 0% APR – so you’ll never be paying more than the advertised price.
Representative 0% APR
Offer subject to age and status. Terms and conditions apply. Own Art is operated by ArtCo Trading Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary company of Arts Council England) in partnership with Arts Council England, Creative Scotland, Arts Council of Northern Ireland and our credit provider Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance.
Click here to find out more.