- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- It Takes All Sorts June 15 - July 6 2013
- Spring into Summer Irene McCann May 18 - June 8 2013
- Bling, String and Zing April 27 - May 18
- Living Art Nichola Martin Apr 20 - May 11 2013
- Paintings for Spring Mar 23 - April 13 2013
- An Artist's View Feb 23 - Mar 16 2013
- Xmas Collection Dec 1 2012 - Jan 26 2013
- Edinburgh Art Fair Nov 16 - 18 2012
- John Lowrie Morrison O.B.E Nov 3 - 24 2012
- Inside and Out Oct 6 - 27 2012
- Autumn Exhibition Sept 8 - 29 2012
- Summer Collection June 16 - July 7 2012
- Barbara Robertson May 19 - June 9 2012
- Forthcoming Exhibitions 2012
- Gift Vouchers
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
It Takes All Sorts
June 15 - July 6 2013
Lesley Gilbert and Marie Louise Wrightson
Two figurative painters working in oils, Lesley Gilbert's finely observed character studies contrasting with the idiosyncratic images from the imagination of Marie Louise Wrightson
View the exhibition...
The best in Scottish contemporary art
Located in the heart of Dundee GalleryQ brings art lovers and collectors the very best of Scottish contemporary art.
With more than a decade’s experience we host regular exhibitions throughout the year at the gallery, while maintaining a strong presence at major art fairs.
Besides paintings GalleryQ also exhibits sculpture, ceramics, wood, jewellery, glass, and limited edition artist prints. Please browse our site and if you would like more information please call or email us.
Click here to find out more.