- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- It Takes All Sorts June 15 - July 6 2013
- Spring into Summer Irene McCann May 18 - June 8 2013
- Bling, String and Zing April 27 - May 18
- Living Art Nichola Martin Apr 20 - May 11 2013
- Paintings for Spring Mar 23 - April 13 2013
- An Artist's View Feb 23 - Mar 16 2013
- Xmas Collection Dec 1 2012 - Jan 26 2013
- Edinburgh Art Fair Nov 16 - 18 2012
- John Lowrie Morrison O.B.E Nov 3 - 24 2012
- Inside and Out Oct 6 - 27 2012
- Autumn Exhibition Sept 8 - 29 2012
- Summer Collection June 16 - July 7 2012
- Barbara Robertson May 19 - June 9 2012
- Forthcoming Exhibitions 2012
- Gift Vouchers
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Jack Knox RSA RSW RGI HFRIAS D.LITT
Born in 1936 Jack studied at Glasgow School of Art and at the Andre L'hote Atelier, Paris.
Elected as a member of the RGI in 1980 he lectured in Drawing and Painting at Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art from 1965 to 1981 and was Head of Painting Studios at Glasgow School of Art from 1981 - 1992.
Jack has won numerous awards including the RSA - Maude Gemmell Hutchison Prize and has exhibited widely with many solo exhibitions including The Scottish Gallery,Edinburgh; Serpentine Gallery, London; Richard Demarco Gallery, Edinburgh; Buckingham Gallery, London.
His work has illustrated many books including The Scottish Bestiary by George Mackay Brown and La Pontiniere by David and Hilary Brown
Click here to find out more.