- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Spring into Summer Irene McCann May 18 - June 8 2013
- Bling, String and Zing April 27 - May 18
- Living Art Nichola Martin Apr 20 - May 11 2013
- Paintings for Spring Mar 23 - April 13 2013
- An Artist's View Feb 23 - Mar 16 2013
- Xmas Collection Dec 1 2012 - Jan 26 2013
- Edinburgh Art Fair Nov 16 - 18 2012
- John Lowrie Morrison O.B.E Nov 3 - 24 2012
- Inside and Out Oct 6 - 27 2012
- Autumn Exhibition Sept 8 - 29 2012
- Summer Collection June 16 - July 7 2012
- Barbara Robertson May 19 - June 9 2012
- Forthcoming Exhibitions 2012
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
“One of Scotland’s most collectible artists Catriona Millar’s bold works capture hearts and the imagination.” Scotland on Sunday
Like a novelist or playwright Catriona Millar brilliantly combines her life experience and her imaginary world in her work. The results are unique and her richly observed, highly recognisable figurative paintings are acclaimed and collected around the world.
Millar says she is always striving for honesty in her work. "If it is not true, it has nothing." she has said.
Fuelled by remarkable colour and pattern, Millar's paintings possess an emotional resonance and a deep truth that cuts through the usual boundaries that often surround art.
There is however, a classical and indeed an ancient voice lying beneath Millar's figures. It smiles or stares out at us telling us familiar yet half-forgotten stories about ourselves. It is this connection on a hidden level that brings Millar's work into our lives with such a potency and lasting vigour.
The Herald Newspaper has ranked Catriona Millar in the top five most collectible Scottish artists.
Catriona Millar is listed in the 2011 edition of Who's Who in Scotland.
Click here to find out more.