- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- February Favours 13 Feb - 5 March
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- New Exhibition 17 Oct - 7 Nov 2015
- The Aberdeen Art Fair-Autumn Exhibition Sept/Oct
- 16th Anniversary Exhibition
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 25-26 April 2015
- 'Arbroath to Tobermory' 28 Mar - 25 April 2015
- Landscapes and Seascapes 31 Jan - 21 Feb 2015
- Joe McIntyre - Solo Exhibition 29 Nov - 24 Jan 2015
- The Christmas Exhibition 29 Nov - 24 Jan 2015
- Edinburgh Art Fair 14-16 November 2014
- Claire Harkess RSW Living and Ancient Nov 1-22 2014
- Francis Boag - New Paintings 4 -25 Oct 2014
- Forthcoming Exhibitions 2012
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
13 February - 5th March
A new collection of paintings and unique hand-crafted work
for the month of St Valentine.
The best in Scottish contemporary art
Gallery Q was established in 1999 as The Queen's Gallery.
Located in the heart of Dundee's Cultural Quarter, Gallery Q brings art lovers and collectors the very best of Scottish contemporary art.
We host regular exhibitions throughout the year at the gallery, while maintaining a strong presence at major art fairs.
Besides paintings Gallery Q also exhibits sculpture, ceramics, wood, jewellery, glass, and limited edition artist prints. Please browse our site and if you would like more information please call or email us.
Click here to find out more.