- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- The Aberdeen Art Fair-Autumn Exhibition Sept/Oct
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 25-26 April 2015
- 'Arbroath to Tobermory' 28 Mar - 25 April 2015
- Joe McIntyre - Solo Exhibition 29 Nov - 24 Jan 2015
- February Favours 13 Feb - 5 March
- Forthcoming Exhibitions 2016
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Into Summer at Gallery Q
11 June - 16 July 2016
Throughout the weeks of the exhibition we are highlighting selected painters.
This month, Nichola Martin paints Oor Wullie and new paintings by John Lowrie Morrison and Lucy Campbell
Gallery Q - Scottish Contemporary Art
Gallery Q was established in 1999 as The Queen's Gallery.
Located in the heart of Dundee's Cultural Quarter, Gallery Q exhibits and sells fine and applied art by leading Scottish artists.
We host regular exhibitions throughout the year at the gallery, while maintaining a strong presence at major art fairs.
Please browse our site and if you would like more information please call or email us.
Click here to find out more.