- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Kaleidoscope March 22 - April 12 2014
- Drawing and Painting Feb 22nd - March 15 2014
- Ways with Colour Mar 22 - Apr 12 2014
- New Exhibition Jan 25 - Feb 15 2014
- The Christmas Exhibition Dec 7 2013 - Jan 18 2014
- Lucy Campbell Jane Cruickshank Dec 7 2013 - Jan 18 2014
- Edinburgh Art Fair 15 - 17 November 2013
- Catriona Millar Solo Exhibition Nov 9-30 2013
- Oil and Water Oct 5 - Nov 2 2013
- Art Masters September 7 - 28 2013
- Douglas Phillips - Looking Back - July 13 - Aug 24 2013
- It Takes All Sorts June 15 - July 6 2013
- Paintings for Spring Mar 23 - April 13 2013
- An Artist's View Feb 23 - Mar 16 2013
- Living Art Nichola Martin Apr 20 - May 11 2013
- Spring into Summer Irene McCann May 18 - June 8 2013
- Forthcoming Exhibitions 2012
- Gift Vouchers
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Drawing and Painting
Feb 22nd - March 15 2014
Leo de Feu, George Gilbert RSW, Lesley Gilbert, Anita Inverarity, Martin Hill, Nichola Martin, Joe McIntyre, James Somerville demonstrate their skills with pens, pastels, pencils and paint.
View the exhibition...
The best in Scottish contemporary art
Located in the heart of Dundee GalleryQ brings art lovers and collectors the very best of Scottish contemporary art.
With more than a decade’s experience we host regular exhibitions throughout the year at the gallery, while maintaining a strong presence at major art fairs.
Besides paintings GalleryQ also exhibits sculpture, ceramics, wood, jewellery, glass, and limited edition artist prints. Please browse our site and if you would like more information please call or email us.
Click here to find out more.