- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- New Exhibition 17 Oct - 7 Nov 2015
- The Aberdeen Art Fair-Autumn Exhibition Sept/Oct
- 16th Anniversary Exhibition
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 25-26 April 2015
- 'Arbroath to Tobermory' 28 Mar - 25 April 2015
- Landscapes and Seascapes 31 Jan - 21 Feb 2015
- Joe McIntyre - Solo Exhibition 29 Nov - 24 Jan 2015
- The Christmas Exhibition 29 Nov - 24 Jan 2015
- Edinburgh Art Fair 14-16 November 2014
- Claire Harkess RSW Living and Ancient Nov 1-22 2014
- Jon Hoad Living and Ancient Nov 1-22 2014
- Francis Boag - New Paintings 4 -25 Oct 2014
- Still Life 4-25 Oct 2014
- September Collection 12-27 Sept 2014
- Autumn Exhibition Aug 30 - Sept 27
- Summer Exhibition Jun 21 - Aug 23
- The Other Side of the Mirror May 17 - June14
- Ghost in the Machine Apr 19 - May 10 2014
- Drawing and Painting Feb 22 - March 15 2014
- Kaleidoscope March 22 - April 12 2014
- Ways with Colour Mar 22 - Apr 12 2014
- Lucy Campbell Jane Cruickshank Dec 7 2013 - Jan 18 2014
- New Exhibition Jan 25 - Feb 15 2014
- The Christmas Exhibition Dec 7 2013 - Jan 18 2014
- Edinburgh Art Fair 15 - 17 November 2013
- Catriona Millar Solo Exhibition Nov 9-30 2013
- Oil and Water Oct 5 - Nov 2 2013
- Forthcoming Exhibitions 2012
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Claire Harkess RSW and The Christmas Exhibition
28 November - 23 January 2016
Claire Harkess RSW
Claire is a master painter of birds and wildlife. Working intuitively but with immense knowledge of her subjects and superior level of skill with pencil and brush, her work is immediate. The energy of movement is mirrored in the action to paint it and to strive for a painting to look as effortless as flight is a constant challenge.
The Christmas Exhibition
An eclectic selection of paintings, ceramics, jewellery, sculpture and textiles for Christmas by Gallery Q artists.
All work can be purchased through our secure website.
The best in Scottish contemporary art
Gallery Q was established in 1999 as The Queen's Gallery.
Located in the heart of Dundee's Cultural Quarter, Gallery Q brings art lovers and collectors the very best of Scottish contemporary art.
We host regular exhibitions throughout the year at the gallery, while maintaining a strong presence at major art fairs.
Besides paintings Gallery Q also exhibits sculpture, ceramics, wood, jewellery, glass, and limited edition artist prints. Please browse our site and if you would like more information please call or email us.
Click here to find out more.